Please read carefully before proceeding to place your bid
1. Buyers wishing to bid online must register via the online procedure and will be prompted to register when visiting the online auction for the first time. Anyone wishing to bid telephonically or on the floor during the live auction may also register and view the bidding process.
2. There is no Buyers premium.
3. No VAT is payable on lots purchased by Buyers.
4. Lots shall be sold to the highest bidder. This bid may be online, telephonic, or on floor.
5. A bid once given cannot be withdrawn.
6. The sale is subject to certain reserves.
7. The Auctioneer shall regulate the bidding, and correct any errors.
8. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
9. All items are sold voetstoots (without guarantee or warranty; at the buyer’s risk).
10. Buyers must satisfy themselves prior to the sale as to the condition of each lot.
11. Items knocked down become the responsibility of the Buyer,
with packaging and courier cost to be paid by the Buyer, and the items to be collected within 7 days.
12. Buyers are to pay Overstrand Hospice immediately on conclusion of the auction.
13. Payment shall be made by electronic funds transfer to the
Overstrand Hospice, ABSA Bank, Hermanus, Account number: 4065932088